Are you looking for Bergen County NJ Dental Pediatrics?
Schedule a FREE Examination with the Most Experienced, Knowledgeable, and Respected Pediatric Dentists in Bergen County
If you want to find the right pediatric dentist that’ll help your children achieve optimal dental health that’ll last into adulthood… prevent (and erase) harmful tooth decay that could ruin their precious teeth and cause excruciating pain… and get rid of any “dental phobias”… then Pediatric Dental Associates is your best option. Here’s why:
Highly-skilled & experienced pediatric dentists:
- Our doctors accumulate over 88 combined years of hands-on experience providing excellent dental care for children.
- Before even thinking about any dental procedure, we carefully review your child’s medical history, tell you the pros and cons of every different treatment option, and answer all your questions… so you can take an informed decision that’ll significantly benefit the oral health of your child.
- Our pediatric dentists know how to create a trust-based relationship with your child, and know the inside secrets to guarantee your child has a smooth and comfortable experience… so your child will always be looking forward to seeing his dentist – instead of running away – and won’t develop any “dental phobias” that will haunt him in the future. If your child is anxious, we can offer laughing gas (Nitrous Oxide), oral conscious sedation, and general anesthesia at Hackensack UMC.
- For three consecutive years, our three pediatric dentists (Dr. Zimmer, Dr. Pattison, and Dr. Velilla) have been chosen as New Jersey Monthly magazine’s Top Dentists.
- Moreover, all of our doctors (Cynthia A. Pattison, D.M.D, Sari C. Zimmer, D.M.D, Vanessa Q. Velilla, D.D.S., M.S., Joel M. Servoss, D.D.S., and Gabriel J. Ollins, D.D.S., S.) have full staff privileges at the Dental Faculty at Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack UMC has been consistently ranked among the 50 best hospitals in the United States, and is the Hometown Hospital of professional sports teams such as the New York Giants and the New York Red Bulls).
Our business staff will take care of all your non-dental needs, and they also work with you to find the most effective way to maximize your dental insurance benefits.
We truly believe time is your most important asset, and that’s why we do everything we can to remain on schedule. You can be sure you won’t be waiting around for your appointment (unless a patient needs immediate emergency treatment). Besides, if you don’t think you’ll be able to arrive on time, you can reschedule your appointment with just one phone call.
If your child is in pain, just give us a call. We take this very seriously, that’s why we have a 24/7 emergency line and our doctors are available after hours.
We are committed to treating children
(not just “teeth”), and we believe in working together with you to help your child achieve perfect oral health. We’ll show you exactly what you need to do to prevent oral disease and maintain superb oral health at home.
Here’s what you’ve got to do: To take advantage of this opportunity, simply click here to schedule a FREE examination for your child (only for children under three years old).