Are you looking for a Bergen County NJ Pediatric Dental Specialist?
“We Have Loved Dr. Pattison From My Son’s Age 5 Through Young Adulthood. She Took Extra Care to Ensure My Non-Verbal Son Is Not Afraid of “The Chair,” Gets His X-Rays He Needed, and Always Feels Welcome and Appreciated. The Result Is, While Some of His Non-Verbal Peers Will Not See a Dentist and Need General Anesthesia for Anything, My Son Looks Forward to Seeing His Dentist…Not to the Procedures, But to Seeing Her!”
– Laura Weinberg
These are the truthful words of a thankful, happy mother that brought her developmentally disabled child to Pediatric Dental Associates. Here’s why we can provide such amazing results:
- Our doctors possess over 87 years of combined experience in pediatric dentistry. You can be sure they’ve “seen it all,” and know how to guarantee your child has an enjoyable experience. We not only strive to help your child feel comfortable at the dentist, but also know the inside secrets to vanquish any “dental phobias” you child might have.
- Moreover, all of our doctors (Cynthia A. Pattison, D.M.D, Sari C. Zimmer, D.M.D, Vanessa Q. Velilla, D.D.S., M.S., Joel M. Servoss, D.D.S., and Gabriel J. Ollins, D.D.S.,M.S.) have full staff privileges at the Hackensack University Medical Center (the Hometown Hospital of the New York Giants and the New York Red Bulls)… and this means we’ve got access to the strongest network of highly-qualified medical professionals you’ll find in the area. We work together with them to provide exceptional healthcare for children with special needs and their families.
- Most of us have children, and we know what it’s like to be a parent. That’s why we take the time to listen to your story (and your requests) as a parent of a child with special health care needs.
- Before any dental procedure, we carefully evaluate the benefits (and risks) of the different behavior management techniques available to help your child undergo a 100% smooth and painless experience, and we’ll answer each and every one of your questions – In fact, we encourage you to ask questions.
- We understand dentistry can be expensive, and that’s why our knowledgeable business staff will help you find the best way to obtain maximum benefits from your dental insurance. With this, you’ll be able to get top-notch dentistry for your children at a fraction of the price other parents have to pay.
- We passionately believe that your role as a parent is indispensable to help your children achieve excellent oral health for the rest of their lives. We work together with you, and will show you exactly what you need to do to prevent painful oral diseases (and maintain healthy teeth) at home.
The best part is you can schedule a 100% FREE examination for your child with one of our highly-skilled (and experienced) pediatric dentists (only for children under three years old). It won’t cost you a penny, and – at the very least – it’ll help your child understand there’s nothing to be afraid of. Just click here to schedule your FREE examination (free examination for children under three years old).