Looking for the Best, Most Comprehensive Children’s Dentist in Allendale?
For decades, Pediatric Dental Associates’ highly-qualified pediatric dentists have helped the children from Bergen County overcome their “fear of the dentist,” prevent dreadful tooth decay, achieve excellent dental health, and gain a perfect smile.
We are fully committed to treating children (not just teeth), and we passionately believe your role as a parent is critical in order to help your child develop excellent oral hygiene habits, prevent cavities, and enjoy a lifetime of outstanding oral health. When you bring your child to Pediatric Dental Associates, your child receives comprehensive dental care (tailored for children), and you receive a thorough education about what to do at home to protect your child’s oral health.
Why Choose Pediatric Dental Associates?
- Our elite team of doctors has over 88 years of (combined) hands-on experience in specialized pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.
- Before even thinking about a dental procedure, we carefully review your child’s medical history, and then proceed to evaluate the safest and most effective treatment options for your child. We answer any questions you may have, so you can make an informed decision that’ll significantly improve your child’s oral health.
- Moreover, all of our doctors (Cynthia A. Pattison, D.M.D, Sari C. Zimmer, D.M.D, Vanessa Q. Velilla, D.D.S., M.S., Joel M. Servoss, D.D.S., and Gabriel J. Ollins, D.D.S.,M.S.) have full staff privileges at the Dental Faculty at Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack UMC consistently ranks among the 50 best hospitals in the United States of America, and is the official hospital of the NFL’s New York Giants).
- Because of our staff affiliation with Hackensack UMC (and close proximity to Valley Hospital), we have access to one of the strongest networks of medical professionals in the area – including pediatricians, pediatric specialists (neurologists, oncologists, cardiologists), psychologists, and language pathologists. This means we work together with other highly experienced, knowledgeable, and respected medical professionals to provide first-class healthcare for your child and your family.
- After decades of successful dental practice, our doctors learned the secrets to ensure your child enjoys a smooth and comfortable experience at the dentist (even if your child is undergoing a root canal treatment). Before any procedure, our doctors will establish a trust-based relationship with your child, and they’ll become friends. Instead of trying to run away, your child will actually look forward to see our dentists… because your child won’t suffer from any “dental phobias.”
- We know that dentistry can be expensive, and your dental insurance plan doesn’t cover 100% of the costs. That’s why our knowledgeable business staff will work with you to discover the most effective way to obtain maximum benefits from your dental insurance plan.
If you’re looking for the right Children’s dentist in Allendale, then you have to make an appointment with our pediatric dentists. Just call (201)-652-7020 to schedule a FREE examination for your child (for children under three years old).